- Forex managed accounts, Forex fund management and/or Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You may be liable for losses that exceed the amount of margin that you post. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
- All opinions, news, research, analysis, prices or other information contained on this website are provided as general market commentary and do not constitute investment advice. We will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including, but without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
Internet Trading Risks
- There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based deal execution trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software and Internet connection. Since we do not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection, we cannot be responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading via the Internet.
Accuracy of Information
- The content on this Web site is subject to change at any time without notice and is provided for the sole purpose of assisting traders in making independent investment decisions. We have taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Web site, however, the company does not guarantee its accuracy and will not accept liability for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from the content or your inability to access the Web site, for any delay in or failure of the transmission or the receipt of any instruction or notification sent through this Website.
- This site is not intended for distribution, or use by, any person in any country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. None of the services or investments referred to in this Web site are available to persons residing in any country where the provision of such services or investments would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of visitors to this Web site to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject.
Market Risks and Online Trading
- The trading platform provides sophisticated order entry and tracking of orders. Execution of orders at the specified rate cannot be assured under volatile market conditions. Trading online, no matter how convenient or efficient does not necessarily reduce risks associated with currency trading. All quotes and trades are subject to the terms and conditions of the Client Agreement.
- Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below.
- No representation is being made that any forex managed account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results. Because there are no actual trading results to compare to the hypothetical performance results customers should be particularly wary of placing undue reliance on these hypothetical performance results. This composite performance record is hypothetical and these trading advisors have not traded together in the manner shown in the composite. Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any multi-advisor managed account or pool will or is likely to achieve a composite performance record similar to that shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between a hypothetical composite performance record and the actual record subsequently achieved. One of the limitations of a hypothetical composite performance record is that decisions relating to the selection of trading advisors and the allocation of assets among those trading advisors were made with the benefit of hindsight based upon the historical rates of return of the selected trading advisors. Therefore, composite performance records invariably show positive rates of return. Another inherent limitation on these results is that the allocation decisions reflected in the performance record were not made under actual market conditions and, therefore, cannot completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. Furthermore, the composite performance record may be distorted because the allocation of assets changes from time to time and these adjustments are not reflected in the composite.
With the “FX MONEY MANAGEMENT” you can also succeed
and your life will never be the same.